Consent to collection and use of personal information
1. Items of personal information to be collected
The company collects the following personal information for consultation and service application.
- Collection items: name, contact information, email, address, attachments
- Personal information collection method: online consultation application, written form, telephone, e-mail
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
Handling of matters related to the contract of use, including application for website creation consulting service and service-related inquiries
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws, the company keeps the member information for a certain period as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
Preservation items: Consultation application record
Preservation grounds: records of contract or subscription withdrawal, etc.
Retention period: 5 years
Records on contract or subscription withdrawal, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
4. Person in charge of personal information processing
Contact Person : Im Kyung-hwan